Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate assigned grant programs. Provide vision and management of program resources to ensure achievement of grant goals and objectives. May involve supervision of staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide SUD MH program management in collaboration with Clinical Team.
2. Assist the CMO in developing the SUD MH Program.
3. Provide continual assessment of the SUD MH program.
4. Monitor programs to ensure activities are of appropriate quality and in compliance with grant requirements and organization’s policies.
5. Integrates program management and care management with Integrated Health Home services.
6. Work with Chief Medical Officer or designee to provide standardized Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) services
7. Identify SUD MH program strengths and weaknesses and provide recommendation for improvement to ensure grant goals and objectives are met.
8. Conduct Brief Intervention Therapy and assist with direct care management activities.
9. Conduct evaluation and prepare report of SUD MH grant program outcomes and impact.
10. Develop compliance monitoring documents necessary for tracking, measuring, and evaluating the SUD MH grant programs.
11. Assist in the establishment of policy and procedures for SUD grant program.
12. Assist with preparation of materials to promote accomplishments of the organization’s programs and services for consideration of best practices and other award recognition.
13. Supervise and evaluate performance of assigned subordinates as appropriate.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Must have an understanding of Substance Use Disorder Mental Health and MAT and the integration with the health delivery systems.
2. Must be knowledgeable in the health resources and delivery system.
3. Must be knowledgeable in clinical care associated with MAT.
4. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Proficient personal computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, routine database, recording keeping, electronic mail, etc.
6. Ability to analyze data and community resources, and develop and convert plans into services based on community needs.
7. Must possess strong interpersonal skills to deal tactfully and courteously with patients, providers, co-workers, subordinates, and others.
8. Must be professional in appearance and demeanor.
9. Must be a team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Masters, Social Work or equivalent. Two (2) years experience in community health, program development, or program evaluation preferred. CRADC, CSADC, CAADC certification preferred. Familiarity with the comprehensive health care needs of MAT patients. Ideal candidate will possess strong written communication skills that will lend to grant reporting. Knowledge of evaluation and measurements techniques preferred.
SIHF Healthcare is one of the country’s largest Community Health Centers. Our senior leadership team and Board established our organization as a nationally respected and reputable health care service provider. SIHF Healthcare’s multi-specialty provider group has over 31 locations across central and southern Illinois that is the medical home for over 105,000 individuals.
Company website: https://www.sihf.org/career-center
Company address: 2041 Goose Lake Road Sauget, Illinois 62206