Part-time CADC to do evaluations for DUI, Alcohol/Drugs and group therapy. Possible fill-in for PAIP programming.
Direct Counseling Inc. is an alcohol/drug/DUI, Partner Abuse (Domestic Battery) and anger management treatment center with two locations in McHenry County.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. This position requires facilitation of multiple groups per week and evaluations as requested. Services are provided days, evenings and Saturdays.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse regulations, and State/Federal Confidentiality laws.
3. Provide alcohol/drug/DUI education and/or evaluations.
4. Provide comprehensive quality care to all clients by utilizing learned counseling skills to achieve treatment objectives.
5. Facilitate didactic and process groups and complete appropriate individual and group weekly/monthly progress notes and other documentation.
6. Work with a multi-level professional staff.
1. CADC required.
2. Completed or willing to complete DASA required training.
3. Must complete CANTS background check and annual TB test
4. Possess a valid driver’s license.
5. Demonstrate ability to communicate both in a comprehensible manner.
6. Adequate computer/written skills to complete required evaluations and other documentation.
7. Ability to work independently and with our team.
8. Report to the Program Director as requested.
9. Other duties as requested and as appropriate.