Direct Counseling Inc. is seeking a part-time CADC Group Therapist to provide group therapy and Risk Education for DUI and Substance Use Disorder individuals. The position would provide services at our facilities in Woodstock and Crystal Lake. Excellent pay and professional atmosphere. Students will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires facilitation of group(s) with possible additional hours for evaluations, individual counseling services in the future.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Division of Substance Use Prevention & Recovery (SUPR) rules and appropriate confidentiality regulations.
• Relating with counselors and other professionals in regard to client treatment services to assure comprehensive, quality care for the client.
• Facilitate weekly didactic and process groups for adult clientele.
• Must complete all CANTS and State Police Background check
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a team
• Annual TB test required;
• Valid driver’s license
• This individual will report to the Director of Clinical Services
Current CADC students will be considered.