This position supervises the administrative and clinical activities of OUTPATIENT SERVICES. This position will carry a caseload. This position ensures that all Company’s policies and procedures are followed. It also serves as the primary role model for employees by leading, guiding and supporting them in such a way that promotes their growth and development. This position is responsible for providing supervision to unit employees on a regular basis. The level of the employee is determine by program needs and an employee’s qualifications.
• Masters Required and either a LPC/LCPC or LSW/LCSW.
Prefer LCPC or LCSW
MUST have experience in Outpatient Substance Abuse Setting.
MUST have a current, valid CADC
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to exercise discretion and use independent judgment in making decisions.
• Ability to promote positive behavior and manage resistant behavior.
• At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
• Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer