The Manager is responsible for the clinical and/or administrative management of a program within the service network. The manager performs the management functions related to staffing, planning, finance, and program compliance in all applicable areas.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels for program.
- Provide supervision to all staff within the program.
- Plan and facilitate new employee orientation and training.
- Develop and ensure adherence of all organizational and network policies.
- Maintain service compliance with all regulatory, payer and program policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and be accountable for successful completion of service and financial plan for program.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with community leaders, funding sources and/or other key organizations.
Masters in Behavioral health area and CADC required.