This is a full-time position.
Completing comprehensive client intakes and assessments to determine appropriate treatment plans and eligibility for treatment participation in an interdisciplinary team.
· Plan and facilitate client programs and activities.
· Conduct individual and group counseling sessions, lectures and other educational programs.
· Attend regular team meetings to seek and provide input regarding all aspects of the individual client treatment plans and aftercare needs.
· Share knowledge with other team members about substance abuse and other related issues.
· Maintain accurate client files according to agency and program policies.
· File reviews and service referrals.
· Follow up on client related issues.
· Develop and devise new treatment programs and materials (written, video or graphic) in-conjunction with other team members that can be comprehended by client.
· Provide documentation and program records for all services provided to the client in a timely manner.
· Applicant must have working knowledge of ASAM criteria as well as a working knowledge of DHS 2060.
· Applicant is required to participate in all required in-services as assigned.
· Applicant will travel between agencies and community facilities as directed.
· Must maintain client confidentiality, observe client’s rights and adhere to agency/program safety policies and procedures.
· Must be able to handle and complete other related job duties as directed by supervisor.
· Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
Casual and appropriate work attire is necessary.
Job Type: Full-time